Trinity In-Home Care (TIHC), a private, non-profit agency providing non-medical, in-home supportive services to individuals of all ages and abilities in Douglas County, seeks a licensed social worker, registered nurse or other licensed clinical professional to coordinate client services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Home-based intakes for client inquiries, assessments and referrals
· Community outreach and contact with partnering agencies, including MCO case managers
· Support staffing and programming to maintain highest quality of services
· HIPAA officer and mandated reporter
Qualifications and experience desired include:
· Licensed in the state of Kansas, or eligible to become licensed
· 2 years working with elderly and/ or disability community
· 2 years case management experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as evidenced by resume and cover letter
· Computer skills including Microsoft Office and database management
· Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills as evidenced by resume and confirmed by references
· Ability to work independently with minimal instruction as needed, maintaining a high degree of self-motivation and quality of work
· Reliable personal vehicle required
Full time, exempt. Salary range starts at $26,000, increases with experience. Benefits include: health and dental insurance, paid time off, gas reimbursement, and a flexible, fun work environment. Estimated start date June 30, 2014.
Please send resume, cover letter, and three non-related references to email@example.com by June 13, 2014. TIHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.