Trinity In-Home Care services are available to people of all ability and income levels.
Private Pay Options
- Trinity In-Home Care is pleased to offer private pay services with sliding scale fees based on household income and assets. The sliding scale fees range from $14-$18 a hour.
- Trinity In-Home Care receives United Way and private donor funding specifically allotted to maintaining our ability to provide sliding scale services for individuals meeting certain guidelines. To see if you qualify, please contact Trinity In-Home Care at 785-842-3159 and ask for an application for our sliding scale.
- Trinity In-Home Care will work with your Long Term Care insurance for your reimbursement for services which qualify.
State and Federally Funded Programs
- Agency directed services under Medicaid's Home and Community Based Services for the following waivers:
- Frail Elderly (FE) wavier
- Physical Disability (PD) waiver
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability (I/DD) waiver
- Senior Care Act
- Older American's Act
- PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- Veteran's Administration
- Working Healthy (WORK program)