Trinity In-Home Care services are available to people of all ability and income levels.
PRIVATE PAY OPTIONS
- Trinity In-Home Care is pleased to offer private pay services with sliding scale fees based on household income and assets. The sliding scale fees range from $14-$18 a hour.
- Trinity In-Home Care receives funding from the Douglas County, KS commissioner's budget for social service agencies, as well as donations from individuals specifically allotted to maintaining our ability to provide sliding scale services for individuals meeting certain guidelines, as well as to support TIHC's extensive Medicaid program. To see if you qualify, please contact Trinity In-Home Care at 785-842-3159 and ask for an application for our sliding scale.
- Trinity In-Home Care will work with your Long Term Care insurance for your reimbursement for services which qualify.
Trinity In-Home Care works closely with many local social service agencies to support a wide variety of people in need of assistance. For more information on these referrals, please contact the office.
STATE AND FEDERALLY FUNDED PROGRAMS
- Agency directed services under Medicaid's Home and Community Based Services for the following waivers:
- Frail Elderly (FE) wavier
- Physical Disability (PD) waiver
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability (I/DD) waiver (currently not taking new clients)
- Senior Care Act
- Older American's Act
- PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- Veteran's Administration
- Working Healthy (WORK program)
Note: Medicare does not current pay for non-medical services.